ROHO® DRY FLOATATION® O.R. PAD (The ROHO Group)
- 20 in.
- 35 in.
- 71 in.
- 18.25 in.
- 20 in.
- 10.25 lb.
- 13.6 lb.
The ROHO® DRY FLOATATION® O.R. Pad (Operating Room Pad) is therapeutic in design, easy to use, adaptable, and easily maintained. It offers a passive surface that redistributes pressure and conforms to the individual's body contours to prevent tissue deformation, ensuring tissue protection during extended surgical procedures.
- Minimizes operating room induced pressure ulcers.
- Promotes tissue viability by maintaining perfusion.
- Maximizes pressure distribution and minimizes shear and friction.
- Provides a stable surface; eases transfers.
- Drainage holes help prevent caustic solution irritation due to pooling.
- Easily cleaned and disinfected between uses.
- Adjustable. 2.25" (5.5 cm) high air cells can be adjusted to the individual's body shape and size.
- Medicare code: n/a
- Construction: flame-resistant, black neoprene (not made with natural rubber latex)
- Includes: O.R. Pad system (ORPAD) includes: 3 sections, including OREND (2) and ORMDL (1); operation manual; repair kit; hand pump.
- Height: 2.25 in. / 5.5 cm.
- Width: 20 in. / 51 cm.
- Depth: 71 in. / 180.5 cm.
- Weight: 10.25 lbs / 4.6 kg
- Weight Limit: None if properly sized for the OR table lbs
- SKU: ORPAD
- Warranty: 24 Month Limited Warranty
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
ROHO® DRY FLOATATION® O.R. PADManufacturer: The ROHO Group
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Toll Free: (866) MED-BEDS
Phone: (866) 633-2337
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.