FUSION XC™ (The ROHO Group)
- 80 in.
- 84 in.
Manufactured by MOXI® Enterprises LLC
The Fushion XCTM featuring Dynamic DispersionTM differs from all other nonpowered alternatives. Each air and foam-filled chamber communicates to create pressure redistribution. Fusion XC is the simple solution for non-powered therapy. Soft, sloped multi-density foam cradles heels to reduce pressure and shearing in critical zones. Each air and foam filled chamber communicates to create pressure redistribution.
- The system immerses and envelops in order to redistribute pressure.
- Top stretch cover is anti-microbial, fluid-resistant and breathable.
- Individual chambers communicate to evenly distribute the individual's pressure over the therapy zone.
- Since air, not foam, supports the majority of the load, the system is designed to last years beyond the competition.
- High resilient foam is encapsulated in preset air chambers with airflow control. Individual cells communicate to evenly distribute the patient’s pressure over the therapy zone.
- Medicare code: E0373 Group 2 Support Surfaces
- Construction: foam-filled chambers
- Includes: Fusion XC Dynamic Dispersion Replacement System 80” or 84” with fire-resistant cover.
- Height: 80 or 84 in. / 203.2 or 213.4 cm.
- Width: 36 in. / 91.4 cm.
- Weight: 46 lbs / 21 kg
- Weight Limit: 500 lbs / 227 kg
- SKU: FUSXCXX
- Warranty: Mattress: 5 Year Limited Warranty; Cover: 1 Year Limited Warranty.
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
FUSION XC™Manufacturer: The ROHO Group
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Toll Free: (866) MED-BEDS
Phone: (866) 633-2337
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.