ACORN 130 STAIRLIFT (Acorn Stairlifts)
The new & improved version of the original Acorn Stairlift.
The Acorn 130 Straight Stairlift is our most affordable option, though it doesn't work on all types of staircases. It is specifically built for straight staircases only.
The Acorn 130 is the perfect choice for anyone with a 2-story home with a straight staircase or a single story home with a basement. The smooth start and stop feature, ensures a safe and comfortable ride.
- Padded seat and backrest for maximum comfort.
- Can be operated with the lightest of touches. Perfect for those with limited dexterity.
- A safety belt is installed on all of our stairlifts, so you feel secure at all times.
- Our slim fold away design has folding arms, seat and footrest, so other people can continue to use the stairs.
- A lockable swivel seat means you can get on and off your stairlift without twisting your body.
- Railing is secured directly to your stairs, not to the wall. So there's no structural damage to your home.
- A lockable on/off switch provides additional child-friendly safety.
- A diagnostic digital display allows you to see the exact status of the stairlift at all times.
- Five safety sensors on the footrest and carriage stop the lift automatically should there be any obstruction on your staircase.
- Two remote controls are provided so that you can have the convenience of being able to share the stairlift with a loved one.
- Overall height: 38.5
- Height of Seat: 17.25
- Overall depth (from wall): 22.5
- Overall depth (when folded): 12.25
- Width of footrest: 12.25
- Overall width: 23.25
- Depth of seat: 16
- Motor output speed: 4.8 inches per second - No greater than 5.9 inches per second
- Method of drive: Rack & pinion
- Power supply: 24V DC (battery)
- Maximum capacity: 300 lb. (optional 350lbs)
- Track: Extruded aluminium
- Main supply: 50-60Hz, 100-240V AC
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
ACORN 130 STAIRLIFTManufacturer: Acorn Stairlifts
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Toll Free: (866) MED-BEDS
Phone: (866) 633-2337
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.