BARISELECT LOW AIR LOSS SYSTEM (The ROHO Group)
- 39 in.
- 42 in.
- 48 in.
- 54 in.
- 60 in.
- BariSelect® 39" Bariatric Mattress ...
- BariSelect® 42" Bariatric Mattress ...
- BariSelect® 48" Bariatric Mattress ...
- BariSelect® 54" Bariatric Mattress ...
- BariSelect® 60" Bariatric Mattress ...
Bariatric clients enjoy ultimate comfort in the BariSelect Low Air Loss Mattress Replacement System. The mattress is available in several widths, and is 2 inches deeper that our standard mattresses.
- This system is themost cost-effective alternative for skin protection and pressure ulcer prevention for larger patients.
- The firm matress mode facilitates nursing care during dressing changes and patient repositioning.
- Upright patient mode provides additional support when higher elevation is required, without losing clinical effectiveness.
- The whisper-quiet BariSelect pump continually monitors a patient's immersion. Preset the pressure by entering the patient's weight.
- An optional hand-held control allows the patient to make adjustments as necessary.
- Helps manage micrclimate of the skin and improve moisture dissipation.
- Mattress Configuratioin: Individual baffles divided into 3 sections; head, seat and foot. Integrated side air bolsters with foot pillow
- Weight: Control Unit – 9 lbs. (4.0 kg)
- Mattress – 15 lbs. (6.8 kg) - Based on 48 mattress
- Voltage: 120 V AC 50/60
- Current: Less than 5 amps
- Certification: UL
- Mattress Weight Limit: 680 lbs. (308.7 kg)
- Mattress Sizes Available: Fits most bariatric bed frames. Custom sizes available
- Cover (Top Surface): Waterproof, vapor permeable, flame resistant and biocompatible zippered mattress cover
- Warranty: One Year Limited Warranty on control unit and soft goods;Two-Year Limited Warranty on removable HIGH PROFILE cushion
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
BARISELECT LOW AIR LOSS SYSTEMManufacturer: The ROHO Group
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Toll Free: (866) MED-BEDS
Phone: (866) 633-2337
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.